Skip to main content

A Vegan exploration into Microdermabrasion by dermaE

Microdermabrasion Scrub by derma E : The Vegan Standard in Skin Resurfacing.



Discovered at +Cosmoprof North America in 2014, this 5 star review is long over due Presenting +derma e® Natural Skincare Microdermabrasion Scrub. This award winning scrub packs a gritty punch, yet it is surprisingly gentle, never scratching or irritating my sensitive facial skin.

Microdermabrasion Scrub is formulated with an exclusive crystal blend of Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand that has been enriched with natural astringents of Lime and Lemon Peel. This treatment retexturizes skin with a safe-sized molecule structure: The scrub stays on the surface and it's ingredients are never absorbed.

I start with a chickpea sized scoop out of the jar, distributing product between both sets of finger tips, I anchor my hands to my jar line and slowly move my fingers in circular motions, exfoliating dead skin, not rubbing off my face. This scrub is gritty but not harsh, I LOVE the texture. It's actually my HG facial scrub! After 2 minutes, I rinse Microdermabrasion Scrub off - it rinses completely - and follow with a light run of facial cleanser to make sure all of the particles have been removed and proceed with my routine.

Used 2 -3 times per week, each jar of Microdermabrasion Scrub lasts me about 3 months. 100% #vegan #CrueltyFree #NonGmo #LanolinFree #SulfateFree and #ParabenFree, Microdermabrasion Scrub retails for $32.50 for a 2oz jar and can be discovered at select +Target locations nationwide. I am super in love with this product and will purchase again and again. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients