Skip to main content

Organic Lip Scrub by 100% PURE

Organic Lip Scrub in Sweet Mint
by +100% Pure.


Highly requested to add to the 100% PURE assortment, this vegetarian lip scrub is a blend of organic brown sugar, beeswax, castor, olive + coconut oils, essential oil of peppermint, rosemary + calendula extracts and a sprinkle of Stevia. 


100% PURE organic sweet mint lip scrub
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.



Sweet Mint Lip Scrub is a buttery buffer. Personally, its too buttery  for me, with not enough scrubby action. I wish it was formulated with caster sugar instead of cane, as these particles are  not only rough, I don't feel enough of them. They are either over shadowed by the oils or are dissolving too quickly, which causes 2 things: I don't feel adequately exfoliated after use and I feel like my lips and surrounding skin are covered in butter. I have to use this product before I wash my face so my cleanser removes the excess oil.

Truthfully, this is not a lip scrub I will replenish. +Lush Cosmetics  Santa Baby is still my favourite, no matter how dirty the formulation.

If we were speaking in stars, I would give this 2 out of 5.
.015oz (4.25g)
Certified organic by Oregon Tilth, Made in the USA.

Did Santa stuff your stocking with Organic Sweet Mint Lip Scrub by 100% PURE? xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients