Skip to main content

LashFOOD :: Vegan Eyelash + Brow Serum

I am reviewing LashFOOD original formula which can be used on both lashes & brows.



LashFOOD is packed with over 16 different types of performance herb extracts, copper complex, and essential provitamins to safely and drastically improve the appearance of length, thickness, and strength of lashes in as little as 4 weeks. Applied nightly to freshly cleansed, eye cream free skin, I only need to dip the wand when transitioning from eye to eye and brow to brow. This is one of those products that I wasn't sure was working but then 2 coworkers, on 1 day, asked if I had extensions! #working
+LashFood serum is clear and dries quickly without the feeling of product being left behind :: I never experience tightness, stinging or irritation. It's also worth noting I have never experienced breakouts in my brow line. Acne sufferers rejoice! Each bottle is a 4-5 Month Supply, I've crossed 4 moths and mine is almost empty. I am sooooo in love, I will keep LashFOOD as a staple in my stash.


LashFOOD is cruelty free, peta approved, and made in the USA
What else you should know:
•Use with eyelash extensions to get longer lasting bond life 
•Can be used on both lashes and browed 
•Dermatologist Tested & Approved.
•Passed - Consumer Skin Sensitization Patch Study (Non-Irritating Formulation) 
•Vegan. Cruelty-Free. 
•Contains No: Prostaglandin, Gluten, Silicone, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Mineral Oils,PEG, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, formaldehyde donors. 


Have you used this Prostaglandin-free formula or are you using another lash conditioning and growth serum? Comment below and tell me your experience. xoxo Nancy-Lee





Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients