Skip to main content

#BootyBootCamp : A Better Me is Coming.



As most of you do not know, I have Hashimoto's Disease and over the past 18 months I have gained control of my health, balanced my lifestyle and lost 40 pounds. I look at myself in the mirror and see a happy confident woman but I also see skin and muscles that need to be toned and made firm.

We booked a vacation to Mexico and there's no better motivation to get myself in peak shape. We started using +Fitness Blender a few months ago and have fallen in love with Kelli and her style. Then, Danny tagged me in a before and after photo Fitness Blender tweeted for their #BootyBootCamp series and I pounced! All of the individual workouts are free, so I didn't blink an eye when they ask a small convenience fee of $6.99 to coordinate and schedule the series, keeping you on track.


Click here to see +Fitness Blender's 4 week Booty Boot Camp workout series.

We started on a Tuesday where the 40 minute workout took 60 with the breaks we needed to take so we didn't die. Thursday wasn't any easier; I might have said a few thing I now regret. Sorry Kelli! 
I have adopted the new attitude, the time will pass anyway, and I mind myself of this when I want to give up or worse, give in.

What have I noticed? I am super out of shape. And I am using muscles that I have never used and it hurts. And I like it. And I am ready for more. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients