Skip to main content

Intergalactic Moondust by Urban Decay

My love affair with glitter continues. I only sprung for 1 item during the +Sephora VIB 20% off friends and family event, +Urban Decay Cosmetics Moondust Eyeshadow in Intergalactic, a medium purple with bright silver sparkle.



Click image to enlarge for detail.


Moondust is dazzlingly sparkly but with a super refined, incredibly sophisticated feel. Microfine bits of iridescent sparkle collide with intense, dreamy hues and lush, 3-D metallics—for an effect that’s out of this world. New technology gives Moondust an amazing effect not found in traditional pressed-powder shadows. It feels like a cream but goes on like a powder to create a smooth, brilliantly reflective look. The result? Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. We recommend applying Moondust with your fingers. For extra intense color payout, try it wet.

The glitter is unbelievable. This delivers the glitter payoff I was looking for with Make Up For Ever's Artist Shadow but ended I up with mostly shimmery base colour. The Moondust eyeshadow collection is simply glittertastic.


Click image to enlarge for detail.


I'll use brushes  and sponges for application since I do not like to put my finger in products. You can build this up; I can get it as opaque as the pan as long as I use primer (bottom swatch) or primer-less, it is sheer, mostly shimmer (top swatch). While I can easily get sucked into buying all of these, I am going to stick with this one hue for now. It works well with my blues, purples and pinks, not to mention a bit of added depth when I wear greens and browns. Who knew purple was so versatile!!

Have you added any of the Moondust eyeshadows to your collection? Which one(s)? xoxo •Nancy-Lee





Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients