Skip to main content

Honeydew Nail Polish by 100% Pure

Honeydew with an orange hue.





I present Honeydew, a new Fall 2014 shade from +100% Pure's Melons collection. With a gel-like texture during application, Honeydew is enriched with gold, pink and purple iridescent shimmer. I applied 3 coats for full opacity. Coats 1 and 2 dried quickly and each leveled evenly, coat 3 took a bit longer to both level and cure. I find this to be true with most 100% Pure shades but it is expected: this line is designed as a 2 coat product. I personally like the richness of 3 coats and prefer the way it looks on 'film' for swatches.


This bright melon nail polis is vegan, cruelty free and 10 free. It is glitterized with mica which adds so much amazing depth. Above I have 3 finishes: as is (index finger), with +Essie Nails Matte About you (middle finger), and HK Girl by Glisten and Glow (ring and pinkie fingers). I have to admit, I love the matte finis best! It makes the glitter pop, putting it center stage.

Have you tried 100% Pure's nail polish? Which shade? If it's new to you, I suggest this one - it is amazing! xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients