Skip to main content

Twisting through a Mineral Fusion Coal Mine

Twist by Polish To Be Honest.
Click to enlarge for detail.

This was easy and fun, my favourite kind of mani!! I was surprised by the amount of shimmer that Coal Mineby +Mineral Fusion,  delivered to my nails. I added 3 coats of Coal Mine for full opacity, waited for it to dry and topped my ring finger with 2 coats of Twist by +Polish TBH. These lacquers are slightly textured, I recommend a high shine top coat to protect the finish and prevent edging and chipping.

Twist by Polish To Be Honest.
Click to enlarge for detail.

Perfectly simple. Simple gorgeous. This is not only perfect for Halloween this coming weekend, it is a gorgeous neutral series. Please note, Polish TBH will be taking the Winter off, stock up NOW before they close their eShop. I love these 2 shades together! A gift from +Franci, you can score Mineral Fusion at +Whole Foods Market. If you hurry, they are 2/$12 through Saturday! xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients