Skip to main content

My First Blog Sale Haul : Dior + Lipstick Queen.


This was my first blog sale haul. It was completely unintentional. I was looking for blog sales to post on my other blog, Beauty Blogger Sales, and I came across Jules Darling. A sweet beauty blog with amazing reviews and an even more amazing blog sale! I couldn't believe the deals I scored on these 2 products.




Hello Sailor, no filter. Click image to enlarge for detail.

Turn the blackberry lip trend on its head with this ultra-modern, navy blue sheer lipstick. In a nod to the nautical, Hello Sailor tints lips in a cool, berry tone with a hint of deep sapphire. The sheer blue pigment is suspended in a super-moisturising Vitamin E treatment.

I love this, worn alone. I really like the light berry tint that Hello Sailor delivers. I've mentioned before that I am a one-and-done girl. I don't layer, blend or top with gloss. My teeth are pretty white but this hue give me that fresh-from-the-dentist look.
Retailing for $25, it looked swatched once and I was able to make it my own for $12.00.


Click image to enlarge for detail.

My next score came from Dior. 889 New Red looks intense and very intimidation but don't be fooled, it provides an amazing veil of reddish pink thats buildable. It's the perfect pinched-cheek hue in powder form. Still available from Nordstrom.com, New Red retails for $40 and I grabbed it from Jules for only $20, looking like it was never used.

Not a bad first haul for $32. As a bargain hunter I can see more Blog Sales in my future. Make sure you check out Jules Darling's current blog sales, she is moving abroad and unloading her loot. Tell me about your experience with blog sales? xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients