Skip to main content

Diamond Star Powders by Make Up For Ever.

Click image to enlarge for detail.

This is what happens when you take the Eye Technique : Halo class at +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Valley Fair +Westfield . You know the story, glitter is my middle name, it's no wonder I grabbed 3 Star Powder diamond finishes. I liked this trio because the shades are part of my personal 'neutral palette' allowing me to wear them together or apart.



Click image to enlarge for detail.
From left to right, Pink Bronze 975, Pink Peach 935 (it looks VERY orange in the container), and Yellow Gold 920. Seriously, how delicious are these shades?!! Here's the deal. You need to apply these with Aqua Seal+MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL's Waterproof Liquid Converter for powders and eye liners, because they do not cling to traditional eyeshadow primer and tend to wear off quickly. 

Star Powder is highly pigmented, rich with colour and shine. Easily blendable, these powders never dull or become muddy. I highly recommend them, especially as an accompaniment to the new Artist Shadows. Every skin tone can find a favourite. xoxo •Nancy-Lee 



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients