Skip to main content

Completing my Artist Shadow Palette

One of my friends has been drooling over my +MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL Artist Shadows so I took her to the +Westfield Valley Fair location. Where she managed to get in to as much trouble as I already was... She grabbed 3 shadows and one 3-pan palette. Me? ok, I admit it, I grabbed one more shadow, D-826, to complete my Limited Edition 4-Pan.


Click image to enlarge for detail.
Seriously, how delicious is this palette? I tried hard to step outside of the normal box, which for me is brights and glitter glitter glitter... I ended up with all Diamond powders but in hues that are not in my traditional assortment of shadows. Glitter glitter glitter.


Click image to enlarge for detail.
Impacted by the flash from my camera, I chose D914 Crystalline Mauve, a sheer iridescent purpleD222 Night Blue, drenched denim sapphire, D826 Fig, rusty red and D868 Crystalline Pink, a sheer, iridescent peach/pink. Since all of these shadows are pressed diamond finish, they are rich with sparkle. Use a sponge to apply rich pigment with high shimmer pay-off. Use a brush to dust tinted shimmer as a finishing topper or sheer eye shadow.

Click image to enlarge for detail.
Which shades have you added to your collection? With several finishes and 200 shadows to choose from, there is something for everyone. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients