Skip to main content

Bunnies Chasing 100% Pure Carrots

How awesome is this set from 100% Pure? It features a full size Nourishing Carrot Scrub and an awesome Makeup Bag! See... I went in for the cosmetic clutch, as I need a makeup bag a little larger than the one I have now, but I was tempted by the extreme value of this set. For only $39, I purchased the $35 clutch and scored the scrub and reusable storage box for only $4 more!! Holla!!


Click image to enlarge for detail.

Measuring 8.5 in x 4.5 in, the Bunnies Chasing Carrots clutch is constructed from 100% cotton and has been printed with non-toxic soy and vegetable inks. Bunnies on the outside with an occasional logo, and the inside reveals all of the carrots that those hungry bunnies have been chasing! This is perfect for traveling with my new Cream Foundation and sponge applicator. I appreciate the larger size and flexible design, but I do wish it had a different frame/closure than the kiss-lock so it was a little less like having a purse in my purse. Retailing for $35 it is available in store and online.

Formulated for drier skins, Carrot Facial Scrub is gentle enough for every day use. Through the addition of jojoba beads, it will slough off the dry and dead cells clinging to your skin's surface. The manual exfoliation allows your other products to work more effectively and efficiently; You tend to less serum and moisturizer because you do not have dead skin blocking the path of the hydrating molecules. Vegetarian due to a small amount of honey, Carrot Facial Scrub retails for $21. I am sending this to my Mom, so we'll have to wait for her feedback!

Have you become addicted to 100% Pure, yet? Let me know what your favourite item is, in the comments! Let's compare. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients