Skip to main content

Spending Lakur time in Londontown.

I met this 5-free, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty free brand at +Cosmoprof North America, Las Vegas, 2014. Developed first as a collection of luxury nail and hand treatments, +LondontownUSA is now bringing luxury Lakur to those with food sensitivities.



From the 2014 Spring Collection, I present Down to Dilly, a delicious poppy red. I applied 3 coats for full opacity. It leveled quickly and dried to a moderate shine. Personally, I would add a glossy top coat. 


Beau of the City is the ultimate Summer blue nail polish. It has a different feeling formula than Down to Dilly, it looks like a watercolour during application. Three coats wasn't fully opaque, you can see the white tips of my nails through the Lakur, four would have been too much. Next time I will try a beige base coat with 2 coats of Beau of the Cityxoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients