Skip to main content

Nail Lacquer from a Different Dimension

Looking for lacquer that's out of this world? The name says it all: Different Dimension. Fortunately for us, Different Dimension isn't in a far away galaxy, you can discover this hand made nail polish brand on +Etsy!  

Cruelty free and 3-Free, Let's explore the wonders of the Cosmologically Speaking collection!




Big Bang is a densely packed glitter that is meant to be worn by itself. 3 different sizes of holographic silver glitter, in a holographic base. This glitter dream is a thicker lacquer. I applied 3 coats for full opacity. While it levels, it is a textured finish. They say on the site that it is topcoat hungry and you will need 2 coats. I'm not wearing topcoat in the swatch but when I wear it again, I will definitely add one, as I like high shine nails.



Supernova is multi chrome shimmer that shifts between blue and purple in a black base. Opaque in 2 to 3 coats. Sorry, this shade is sold out! This was the first of the 4 polishes that I tried and I can clearly see why it is sold out - it is AhMayZing!!! I couldn't capture how intricate Supernova is... the blue and purple dance off of each other in the midnight sky.





Heavenly Waters is a bright cobalt blue holographic polish with blue shimmer. Pretty sure the picture speaks for itself. How incredible is the holographic detail of this blue hue? This is the shade I am currently wearing. I LOVE it!! Looking down and seeing a rainbow cascade off of my nails, makes me happy!!

Click the link and RUN to Missi's Etsy store! If you haven't experienced hand-mixed lacquer, this is the best place to start! She's even released a series of Diversion Oils, Relax and Headache have been my little lifesavers. We'll talk about these in another post!


Thank you, Missi, for the amazing Press Kit from Sparkle & Wine!

xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients