Skip to main content

I Love You to the Blue and Back.

Click to enlarge for detail.

Stop Drooling.
I know, it really is that amazing.

I Love You to the Blue and Back, by Glisten and Glow is divine. Thick like gel lacquer, it features a blue holographic base with a variety of glitter shapes, sizes and hues.

Starting with a clean nail, it took a quick leveling 2 coats to achieve the opacity I prefer. I felt 3 would be overkill and actually take away from the beauty of this lacquer.


Part of a Las Vegas Press Kit, I already consider the HK Girl Fast Drying and Super Shiny Top Coat my holy grail so it should be of no surprise that I love the lacquer, too.

It's a bit rough, so add a top coat which will smooth and protect the finish. I'm sure you can figure out which one I recommend, Kittens. xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Click to enlarge for detail.



Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients