Skip to main content

Essie's Too Taboo + Fashion Playground.



I've been disappointed with Essie nail polish formulas as of late. They have been incredibly streaky, requiring more than usual coats to reach opacity. They are chipping within hours of wear, which might or might not be attributed to the 4-coat thickness on my nail and they have the dullness of 3-day old lacquer.


It took four coats to cover all of the streaking from each of these polishes. Too Taboo, a florescent fushia berry pictured above, dried to a semi-matte finish and Fashion Playground, a pistachio shimmer pictured below, was moderately shiny but it looked too thick. And what shimmer?




I have several other Essie lacquers, purchased from +CVS/pharmacy that I need to swatch... Unless something happens to change my mind, that will probably be the last of the Essie lacquers that I buy. xoxo •Nancy-Lee


Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients