Skip to main content

Tatcha Luminous Eye Mask Review

I was introduced to Tatcha through +Beautylish and have been adoring this Brand ever since. When I was asked if I were interested in reviewing 2 of their products, I jumped at the chance; Tatcha and my skin are a match made in Heaven!

I adore eye masks. It's an area most of us tend to neglect, probably as much as our neck. This mask is simple, easy to travel with and easy to apply. Created by +Tatcha and formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, sulfate detergents, phthalates, urea, DEA or TEA, Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask is non-irritating and has been dermatologist-tested.





I open the package to the pre-moistened masks and waste nothing. Not only do the masks go into place, I use their covering on the lines from my nose to my mouth and on the space between my brows. The serum is very comfortable, I leave the covering on for about 10 minutes and the eye mask for 15. My skin feels plump and tight and looks like I have had a facial; the increase of circulation brightens my whole face. And the most beautiful part? Your purchase sends a girl to school for 1 day!


Beautiful Faces = Beautiful Futures.
1 purchase = 1 day of school
We have partnered with Room to Read, an organization committed to improving the lives of children through education. Through our partnership, you will brighten the future of a girl in a developing country by funding a day of schooling with every full-size purchase you make online or with any of our partner retailers. Studies have shown that educating a girl will change not just her, but her entire community. Literacy rates increase, wages rise and family health improves. An educated woman will ensure that her own daughter goes to school. And this simple cycle will gain strength as each beautiful mind is given a chance to thrive.

Available for $12 per treatment, I rate Tatcha's Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask a coveted 5 out of 5 stars. This is going to be a staple in my skincare regime. Have you tried this eye mask, Kitten? What are your thoughts? xoxo •Nancy-Lee




Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients