Skip to main content

Strawberries + Cream, a LUSH -ous experience.

Blended with real, organic bananas for moisture, vanilla pods and vanilla extract to combat redness, lemon oil to brighten, and sandalwood to tone, Sympathy for the Skin is a very mellow and creamy hand and body lotion. Don't worry this isn't a fruit salad, it is very mild in scent. I detect more vanilla bean than banana. The custard consistency is creamier than Dream Cream yet it sinks in just as quickly. I love how it makes my shoulders and arms feel, highly moisturizing yet never greasy.




This 1.5oz jar of Sympathy for the Skin - a $4.81 value - came with a full size Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar - a $10.95 value - as part of the $16.95 Strawberries and Cream set. This solid body moisturizer is crafted with Cocoa and Fair Trade Shea Butters. As you move the bar over you skin, the friction gently melts the butters leaving behind a thin veil of oil as it releases the fresh, fragrant scent of yummy strawberries, hibiscus flower and coconut oil. Strawberry Feels Forever is a great all around body moisturizer. I use it after the shower and within a matter of minutes, it is fully absorbed but beware, you can apply too much leaving your skin oily; this is why it makes a great couples moisturizer before a massage.


I will absolutely repurchase Sympathy for the Skin. While I prefer to moisturize my body skin with oil, I will make an exception for this luxurious cream. Have you purchased either of these body care items? xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients