Skip to main content

Alba Botanica's Hawaiian Kukui Nut Body Oil.

I can't seem to leave +Whole Foods Market without adding a new natural beauty item to my collection. This trip was no different, introducing +Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Oil with deep moisturizing kukui nut oil. Paraben, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfat, Sodium Myreth Sulfate and cruelty free, this vegetarian formula is blended with Sunflower Seed oil, coconut oil, soybean oil, macadamia seed oil and sweet almond oil. It is a thicker body care product and you do not need a lot of Hawaiian Body Oil to hydrate thirsty body skin as kukui oil has a high penetrability rate. Open the flip top, turn it over and let a few drops come out, turn it right side up and close the lid till it snaps shut before you set it down. I have noticed every time I skip closing the lid and place it on the counter, oil shoots up through the dispenser hole.

Kukui nut oil contains very high levels of the essential fatty acids linoleic and alpha-linolenic. This oil is readily absorbed into the skin, providing tissues the essential elements that it needs and is particularly good for dry skin, psoriasis, acne and eczema. --Mountain Rose Herbs.

The 8.5 oz bottle, made from 100% recycled material, retails for $10.95. Hawaiian Body Oil does not have a tropical scent, it has a light, warm aroma from the Sweet Almond Oil. I have a feeling this is going to find a permanent spot in my body care collection. Are you moisturizing with a body oil? Which is your go-to? xoxo •Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients