Skip to main content

A 100% Pure Grand Opening Purchase.

I'm taking steps to live a more chemical-free lifestyle, and introducing products from brands such as +100% Pure into my skincare, body care and cosmetic arsenal. During the 100% Pure grand opening at +Westfield Oakridge mall I added two cosmetic items to my beauty stockpile: the first is Luminesce Primer with Resveratrol. We drew me to this primer above all the others on the market is that it is 100% vegan and it does not contain dimethicone. 


One pump provides enough product, the pearlescent primer is serum-like and the natural scent dissipates quickly as it melts into my skin. What's left behind is golden micro shimmer and a smooth canvas ready for foundation. Once dry down is complete my skin is soft buy not 'slick' due to the lack of dimethicone. Luminous Primer helps fill in fine lines and pores in preparation for your foundation application. The non-pore clogging formula is cruelty free, gluten-free, 100% natural and 100% vegan. The 1oz glass container retails for $28.00. 


Next is Pink Champagne Luminescent Facial Highlighter. This luminizer will flatter nearly every skin tone.  I love the way the light bounces off the top of my cheekbones and down the center of my nose. Providing an airbrush finish, the corrective pigments brighten up dull looking skin. It's one more natural product to create beautifully age-defying luminosity.


The plastic vessel looks like a miniature dusting powder container. It features the 100% Pure logo embossed in the center with a wreath of swirls, flowers, leaves and butterflies around the edge. It saddens me that it is going to be de-potted. Click the image below to enlarge for detail. I applied the highlighter in 2 stripes, one naturally and one on top of eyeshadow primer, so you can see the true shade. This fruit pigmented illuminizer is 100% natural, 100% vegan and as always, 100% cruelty free. Pink Champagne Luminescent Facial Highlighter retails for $28.00 in store and online.




What was your latest 100% Pure purchase, Kitten?
Stay tuned, I have one more coming up next week!!
xoxo

•Nancy-Lee

Popular posts from this blog

100 Jello Shots and Recipes by NomNomPalace

***REPOST ALERT*** * A L L * 1 0 0 * J E L L O * S H O T S * https://www.facebook.com/NomNomPalace I came across this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it with you. PLEASE click the link above and LIKE NomNomPalace !

Peanut Butter Cup Smores

Hi Beauty Army Troops!! I found this picture of Pinterest. This is not my recipe but I wanted you to have it for your own recreation! I introduce you, to Peanut Butter Cup Smores. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars yield: 16 large/20 small squares Ingredients